Charities - change has come!
Brevio will make grants applications easier for you, by reducing the time you waste on them, and allow you to drive your charity’s real purpose.
Just one form for all grant applications
No need to research funders’ criteria
You only see grants for which you are eligible - and get alerts for latest ones
No limit on number of applications
You decide which grants you apply to
More time for you
- Communicate more with your funders
- Focus more on your beneficiaries and services
- Only registered foundations can sign up to Brevio
- You’re in control of the data you enter onto Brevio
- Fully compliant data security & privacy policies
- GDPR compliant and transparent use of data
Easy to use
- A user friendly, simple and intuitive interface
- Built and tested with funders and charities
- Learn how the grant-maker makes decisions
- Manage your applications in one place
And what will it cost?
- Free until May 1st 2021
- Then, from £150 per year (depending on charity size)
How it works
1) Sign up
Create an account through the Brevio website
2) Set funding type
Fill out an application for the funding type (e.g. project) you are aiming to gain funding for and click submit
Instantly review all the existing funding opportunities that your project is eligible for
Select the funds that you wish to progress with and click onto them to start a dialogue with the funder
Ready to get onboard and see the difference Brevio can make to your organisation? Click below to get started, or register to join one of our webinars to find out more.
Already registered? Log in here.
A chicken and egg situation
Your favourite funders are more likely to sign up if there are lots of charities on Brevio. If you’re thinking of waiting, you’re happy with the status quo.
Vote for change
Each new organisation that signs up to Brevio is a vote for a less wasteful system. Let’s start a movement and sort this out for once and for all.
We’ve built the platform - now it’s up to you
Input from major grant makers and charities over 18-months, the University of Bath, lots of money, and cross sector experts have developed Brevio - it’s now up to you.
Try Brevio for free!
Free membership for charities until May 2021!
* Brevio is free for charities until 1st May 2021